Martes, Marso 22

March 22, 2011: My Daily Journal

No matter how hard I tried
I still can't....
Especially that I'm tired today...
I'm loaded with so much memories
that I wanted to burst in tears
to wash it all away


Advice b...
I really don't know what to do...
I feel so stupid today
I wanted to run and run and run...
Until my hearts can't feel the pain
But just the faster heartbeat...
Nothing to hear
Nothing to think
But just the fast and furious and unstoppable heartbeat...

If crying would just be possible
And crying would lighten everything
I would do that
Even if my eyes will sore
But I won't do that
I'll just wait for the time when I'm all alone
So that no one will see
No one will hear and everything...
And they will not get pity on me...
Because I'm not the victim
I'm the suspect
I'm the culprit...
Worthy to be sentenced

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Powered by Blogger