Lunes, Marso 21

I Made You Smile Again

I never thought I could do that again
After I told you that thing


I never saw you smile again...
But then...yesterday I was happy
Happy to see that smile again
Cause I always see you frown
Everytime Im near with you
I will never ever forget that smile again...



I miss the times when we're together
The times where we share jokes, experiences, problems
That made us laugh and laugh and laugh
That makes our stomach aches because of too much laughter
And makes us cry of our mistakes and problems
But that's life

Not all stories have a good or happy ending. ^_^
Like yesterday...
I can't even say goodbye and take care to you...
Maybe because I'm too coward to do or say the things I used to before
And I'm being contented to watch your back while you walk away from me
It's painful..yet I have to accept the fact that everything happens for a reason...
That God has a better plan for me
And this is just one of the steps to reach that plan...
I entrust you everything my Lord...
And thank you for everything....^_^

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Powered by Blogger