Linggo, Marso 20

I Think I Lost 2 Friends

It is sad to say, but I think that's the truth...
It's hitting two birds with one stone....
The one was hit directly
and the other was hit unintentionally...
When I them
I was happy
Because I have a boy friend
Since I was a child
I never had a guy friend
It's maybe because of the people around me
I was what they call "ilap" in Ilonggo term to all of them
But when I met this guy friend
I started to befriend and trust and care for him
But then he left me...
Just like his girlfriend...
Just like the others...
They cannot understand me
But then I understand
And even though I'm not that kind who'll give up easily on friendship
Now I'll do that
Not because I'm coward enough to face my own fears
But to stop their hearts from bleeding that there's no other to blame
But me....no one...but ME.

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Powered by Blogger