Miyerkules, Marso 2

The Day of Confusion

I don't know what she's up to. Either she a has problem or just moody at this time. But I know that she's not that type..not like me.

She's kinda mean today...with a bored face?
What have I done?
Did I do something bad?
or maybe she just realize that I'm not a good company for her...
That I'll be just a bad influence for her and someone that will just pollute her.

What now??
Should I run after her and say..."Hey!Let's get back what we have before."
But the problem is....Are you willing?
or you're just doing that to protect yourself from pain...
For someday...maybe...i'll be gone
And you'll be left alone...

But always remember...no matter what...You'll always be my dearest friend called "rizo".

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Powered by Blogger