Miyerkules, Marso 16

March 16, 2011: My Hidden Confession

Whatever it is..sorry...
I never expected that someone would care
and love me the way you do...
I never thought...
I never thought I've hurt you that much
And starting to realize
That you're right
That not all things that starts well will end well
But in our case
It starts badly and will still end just as bad as anyone imagines.
Having me at your side..with me having a negative aura
Will just darken yours too...

I've been too immature
Every time Mr. Pain is present...
But how about chance?
Can you give it to me?
or forgiveness perhaps?

Pretty funny...
Even if how much I treasure them
I always end up losing them.
Fool me...really a fool.

When will I realize the things that I am supposed to learn?
When they're all out of my sight?
When they're all out of my reach?
When time comes they're all gone?
And I have nothing to blame but myself.

How sad...
But thanks...
I realize that not all people are the same.
That some things are not temporary in this world...
Some may stay..
Some may change...
But what is important
You treasure every moment you've been through
Whether grief or happiness
Tears or Sadness...

I must learn to let go
Before they come and crush me
And nothing will be left
But tiny broken pieces
or perhaps dust on the ground.

I must rely on no one
No one but myself

Listen to this song. This is what I really feel today.
Not all message..perhaps some of it.
This song is entitled "Maybe by Sick Puppies". Hope you'll like it too.^_^

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Powered by Blogger